“Is this it?”
You’ve made your way through college. You’ve worked hard, have gotten good grades, and you’re all set for the future.
Maybe you’ve even managed to find a job, you have good friends, and it all looks good from the outside.
But why doesn’t it feel that way…?
Why don’t you feel satisfied? Why doesn’t it feel like enough?
And why do you keep thinking there’s more for you out in the world? That this can’t possibily be all that life has to offer?
Why does the idea of a suburban house, a dog, minivan and 2 kids not make you excited, but feel more like claustrophobia?
What if you wake up one day, when you’re 37, and all you can think is; Is this really my life? Is this it?
You’re feeling like…
- you’re afraid to be your true self, because you think others might judge you for who you really are.
- This cannot be all there is, life has to be better than this. This doesn’t even look like what you expected.
- You’re afraid of looking back later and thinking ‘I wish I had’, but you have no idea how to prevent that.
- You dream of a big life. A life full of joy, happiness and love. A life where you make an impact. Whether that’s on one person, a thousand or a million.
- You’re reading all the self help books, but it’s not making a difference
- You’re lying awake, questioning all the decisions that have brought you here, terrified you made the wrong choice somewhere.
- You think you know what you want to do, but are too afraid of other people’s judgments and opinions to really go for it.
- Suddenly you have all these choices to make for your life, but you’ve never really thought about who you are or what you want.
- You’re not sure whether you’re on the right path, or doing it ‘right’.
- life is just such a struggle, all the time.
- You’re holding yourself back, for fear of being too much.
But it could be different. How would you feel if…
- you felt free to live exactly the way you wanted to, without thinking about other people’s judgments or opinions?
- You could live from your truth?
- On Sunday you didn’t get anxious, but excited for a new week full of opportunity?
- You weren’t afraid of regretting things you didn’t do, because you’ve done them all?
- You knew what to do to make yourself feel better and get out of a funk.
- You had confidence and certainty about what you’re doing?
- Life stopped feeling like an uphill battle every day?
- You could stop worrying about money all the time?
- Lying awake at night, overthinking and second guessing your decisions was a thing of the past?
- You felt so confident in who you were, that you stopped needing approval or permission to be her?
- You could live life as your best self, every day?
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are
After working together, you’ll be able to…
Know exactly who you are at your core.
Choose joy over stress and drama.
Confidently make decisions, because you know what you want.
Work with your nature instead of against it to make life more effortless and fun.
Set boundaries to protect your own energy and interests.
Keep up with your life and know how to get back on track if you do fall behind.
Live from your own truth and make your dreams reality.
How do we work?
Even though everyone is different, these are the four steps I go through with all my clients, to make sure we hit all the important topics. These steps are only applicable for clients who choose a coaching trajectory.
When you work with me, we work together. We’re in this together. Meaning that we not only have our calls, but you can also ask your questions in between sessions on DM or email, and you’ll get exercises to make progress outside of our calls. Think of me as the friend you didn’t know you needed (or maybe you were looking for her, and here i am!)
Let’s get started!
After you’ve signed up, I’ll get some information from your human design & astrology* charts, which help us clarify your identity. it will help you gain confidence, and understand why you are the way you are so we can work with your nature.
Identify your best self
We focus on who your best self is, and the steps you need to take to become her. We look at questions like:
– what is important to me
– what makes me happy
– how do I want to feel
– what do I need to feel good every day
Once we’ve nailed your best self and you’re on your way to become her, we can focus on other challenging areas such as career, mental health, managing energy & expectations and anything else you want to talk about or improve on.
With your new self awareness, confidence, knowledge and tools, you can go out into the world living from your truth with a strong sense of self and the mental freedom to actually be her.
* I use the systems of Human Design and astrology to get a better idea of who you are and what your nature is. Both these systems are described as ‘blueprints for your soul’ and can help you understand yourself so much better. Be aware that I am not a trained reader, and will only use aspects of your charts.
Authentically You is designed to help you reconnect to your authentic self. To help you be who you were meant to be and to gain the confidence you need to claim your space in the world.
This is what we’ll work towards in our coaching calls, and the exercises you’ll be given will support this.
You’ll learn tools and tricks to deal with daily life, so you can keep going when we finish our meetings.
If you’re ready to go, all in and excited to change your life, click on any of the buttons on this page to purchase your package. After your purchase, I will contact you about your first call and send you an information form to fill out. Once that’s all taken care off, we can start working on you!
If you’re unsure about the packages, coaching in general or coaching with me, please don’t hesitate to DM me on instagram, send me an e-mail or plan your free connection call, no strings attached. Even when you don’t go with coaching, you’ll walk away with practical tips you can work with straight away.
THESE PRICES ARE WITHOUT TAXES. WE DO NOT CHARGE TAX TO CLIENTS OUTSIDE THE EU. WITHIN THE EU WE’RE REQUIRED TO TAX 21%.
Reviews & testimonials
I liked Tessa’s attitude and calm manner of talking. She challenged me to look at different solutions and taught me to think through, analyze and categorize my thoughts.
Since starting, I have started noticing the good, small but important things around me and stopped letting the bad thoughts take over.
I feel like I have more control over myself
Tessa helped me by not solving my problems but giving me guidance to find my own answers while also making me feel empowered.
Who am I?
I knew I had to change my life after taking a holiday to Zanzibar when I was in my last year of university. So 3 months after I graduated, I packed my bags, worked in a hotel for 4 months, and like anyone else trying to ‘find themselves’, spent another 2 travelling around Asia.
When I came back, I tried to find my place in a traditional job. I worked at big corporate offices, and within 6 months I was really bordering on a depression and a bore out.
I realized I never found myself in Asia, because the real me was inside. It was one of those things I’d always known, but never understood. So I went withing.
I did all the journaling, invested in my own coaches, explored astrology and human design in an attempt to understand myself. I reflected on every situation, and learnt more about myself in 2 years than most people do in a lifetime.
And that’s what I want to share with you. How to fully, actually understand and accept yourself. So that you always know what choice to make, what to prioritize, and how to choose happiness over fear. How to focus on yourself and listen to your intuition instead of following society and wondering why you’re not happy.
Is this for me?
If you’re like me, you don’t want an average life. you don’t want to be averagely hapy.
You don’t want to rate your happiness with a 7 or 8 out of 10. We go for that 9 or 10.
We go for ultimate happiness.
We go for waking up so excited in the morning.
We go for feeling so satisfied when we go to sleep at night, knowing that we did things that make our soul happy.
We live life to the fullest, we want to make the most of things. I know you’re like me, because you’re here. Beause you’re seeing this. I know that there is that seed in you, that little spark that knows there is so much more out there for you
That you can be so much more, and you can feel so much more and life can be so much more and you can be so much happier and experience all that joy every day.
I’ve been there, I’ve been afraid to let it out.
I’ve been afraid to be myself, I’ve been afraid to be happy. and it’s so counter intuitive. because we think, who doesn’t want to be happy? But at the same time we are scared of that level of joy. And that’s okay, because I’m going to help you with that.
So if you are that person, if you feel that spark that knows there’s more, if you feel that yearning for joy!
If you want to choose joy over drama, happiness over comforming to society.
if you want to stop ticking the boxes to happiness, and want to understand what happiness really would be for you. than this is for you.
If you’re just not sure, plan a connection call here to see how I can help you. No matter what you do, you’ll walk away from that with practical tips you can implement straight away.
How do I sign up?
There are 2 options to sign up. If you are ready to get started, purchase your package with any button on the page. Once the payment has gone through, I’ll send you the signup form and we can plan the first call.
If you have some doubts, questions, or you’re just not sure, don’t hesitate to plan a connection call. This is absolutely free, no strings attached, and we can have a chat. I will answer any questions you may have, and you can see whether you’re ready for this next step towards your limitless life.
When can we start?
As soon as you have filled out the form! I know what your struggle feels like, and I know you want to change it as soon as possile. So why wait?
I am so excited to meet you and start working with you. When I have received your form, I will send you a link so you can schedule the call whenever it works for you.
I’m not sure about the investment
I get that. I’ve always been hesitant about investing in myself, until I realized that the sooner I deal with these challenges, the more I benefit from it for the rest of my life.
I’ll never tell you to go into debt for coaching, because I don’t think that’s a wise financial decision. But I am saying if you can afford it, It’s worth it.
Whenever I have invested in myself, I have grown at least three times as fast as I would have on my own. Some of the breakthroughs I’ve had in coaching would have taken me years to realize on my own, and another couple years to actually understand and work through.
You can go far alone, but you can go further, faster, with a coach.
If you’re hesitant, plan a connection call here, so we can chat and you can get the certainty you need.