Self-love affirmations can be a powerful tool to help you build positive self-esteem and create a sense of empowerment. Regularly reminding yourself of your strength, resilience, and worthiness can cause massive changes in how you perceive yourself and your place in the world.
But simply repeating self-love affirmations while looking in the mirror is not quite enough. Maybe you’ve tried affirmations before and they didn’t work for you. because affirmations are not 100% about the words. They are, but they aren’t. What really matters is how you say those words. Do you say them thinking ‘this is bullshit, it’ll never happen, I’m a terrible person’ or do you think ‘this may be true. Maybe I am strong! Maybe I am calm! Maybe I am a confident person!’. As you can imagine, the latter is much more effective and that person will gain more benefits from using affirmations.
So while yes, self-love affirmations can truly help you feel more confident, happy and empowered, pay attention to the energy with which you say them, and how you feel saying them. You don’t have to believe them the first time, just be open to them maybe being true. Even if you say ‘I am open to the belief that I deserve to have everything I desire’, that can already make changes in your life.
Now are you ready to get your self-love affirmations?
Self-love affirmations for you
- I deserve to have everything I desire.
- I am good at what I do
- Life is always supporting me and my desires
- I am amazing
- It is safe for me to love myself
- I release all the negativity from my life
- I love myself more every day
- I am calm and at ease
- I am a powerhouse, I can do anything
- I make smart decisions
- I can handle anything life throws at me
- It is safe for me to affirm my boundaries
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I am looking forward to the future.
- I am excited for all the good that is happening in my life.
- I am attracting wealth, health and happiness
- I see the joy in every moment
- I am stronger than ever before
- I am a strong, independent woman. There is nothing I can’t do.
- I deserve to be loved by myself and others.
- I am perfect as I am
- I am a goddess
- I am proud of myself
- I am loved and accepted exactly as I am
- I am a wonderful human being
I truly hope that these self-love affirmations can help you become a more confident and empowered human. We are all on this planet for a reason, and we are all worthy of living this experience in happiness. No mistakes were made in your creation, you are meant to be here, living your best life.
If you loved these self-love affirmations, check out these other posts:
Self love affirmations are powerful especially when your self confidence is dipping. Powerful affirmations Tessa. I love ❤️.